To me, stir-fry can be made in any season. The taste of fresh vegetables, a little protein and slight seasoning can be wholesome yet light.
This is how I make my stir-fry, try it! All ingredients are organic.
You will need:
• A tablespoon of any oil: canola, grape seed or olive oil.
• 1/2 a teaspoon of black pepper.
• 1/4 sea salt.
• 1/2 a cup of dark agave.
• 3 tablespoons of soy sauce.
• 1/2 a bunch of bok choy.
• 3 cups of red bell peppers.
• 2 cups of cooked basmati rice.
• 1/2 cup of chopped green onions.
• Tofu or chicken
1. Cook the amount of tofu and chickenthat you choose to cook, I recommend 1/2 a pack of tofu or 6oz of chicken. Cook tofu till brown or chicken till it is white.
2. Combine agave and soy in a small bowl. Add oil and vegetables into a pan. Cook in a pan for over 3 minutes.
3. Cook as much as you desire, if you like your veggies crispy, cook for under 5 minutes and if you like your veggies moist, cook for up to 8-10 minutes.
4. Serve with basmati rice. Can serve up to 2-3 people.