image from View from Long Island
Summer can be hot, annoying and having you wish that you were away on a beach sometime, all Summer long.
Well, why not bring the beach to you? With this yummy salad, you can create a beach atmosphere at home.
You will need:
• An organic honeydew melon
• An organic English cucumber
• 1/2 an organic raw red onion
• 2 tablespoons of organic sunflower seed oil
• a teaspoon of balsamic
• a teaspoon of mesquite barbecue seasoning.
• 2 tablespoons of crumbled goat cheese
How to make it:
• Cut melon into cubes, removing the skin.
• Cut cucumber into cubes too.
• Slice red onion into thin slices.
• Mix onion, melon and cucumber into a bowl with balsamic, sunflower seed oil, seasoning.
• Add as much goat cheese as preferred, we recommend 2 tablespoons.
*Serves 3-4 people