I am obsessed with Omega Fats. I remember when I was a kid, my mom would take daily capsules of it so I knew that there was something to these Fats. As, our mothers are usually right about these things.
As I have grown older, I have become more and more interested in healthy fats vs. unhealthy fats. Or, as some may say, saturated fats vs. non-saturated. There are many forms of both. However, to put it simply, saturated fats are harder to digest and are usually unnatural- made in a laboratory; non-saturated are often natural and easier to digest. Non- saturated fats can help you with digestion, joint pain and cholesterol.
In my heath coach studies, I learnt a lot about Omega oils/ facts and I would like to share them with you. Here are the amazing benefits of Omega oils:
• Omega oils can improve eye health.
•Fight depression and anxiety.
•Help against cardiovascular diseases.
• Release antioxidants and stop free radicals.
• Prevent joint diseases and muscular degeneration.
• Helps with lubrication of joints.
• Helps clear up your skin, if you use topical Vitamin E with it.
• Scientifically proven to reverse and prevent aging, internally and externally.
• May improve liver health by cleansing the liver.
• Been shown to help with sleep.
• Many scientists back Omega oils/fats as an Alzheimer's prevention.
I recommend taking Omega oils/fats as a supplement.
*Please consult your doctor/physician if you are ill or become ill, with or without these supplements.