Although I am no longer vegan, I am a huge fan of eating mostly vegetables where I can in my diet. Knowing all of you, I’m sure that you know and understand why.
Lately, I’ve been obsessed with this soup because it fits into my busy schedule, is delicious and healthy.
What you will need:
(All organic ingredients)
• Three cups of Ginger Miso broth
• a cup and a half of cooked quinoa
• a pinch of salt
• a pinch of ground turmeric
• a pinch of black pepper.
• a bunch of dark leafy greens ( I love kale)
• Bring Ginger Miso broth to boil in a pot.
• Add quinoa and seasoning.
• Mix all together
• Then add greens.
Serves 2-3 people.