Born by the name, Jaggi Vasudev, widely known as Sadghuru is having an influence on the modern world by applying yogic beliefs to our city and day-to-day problems.
Sadghuru was born in 1957 and began practicing at 13 years-old. He practices Hinduism faith and is the founder of The ISHA foundation.
I hope one of them resonates with you:
1. ‘If you resist change, you resist life.’
2. ‘The fear is simply because you are not living with life, You are living in your mind.’
3. ‘The most beautiful moments in life are moments when you are expressing your joy, not when you are seeking it.’
4. ‘Sex in the body is fine. Money in the wallet is fine. It is only a problem when they enter your mind.’
5. ‘Love is your quality. Love is not what you do. Love is who you are.’
6. ‘When pain, misery, or anger happen, it is time to look within you, not around you.’
7. ‘People have gotten used to living a botched-up life — to be anxious, insecure, hateful, jealous, and in various states of unpleasantness through the day — slowly humanity has begun to see it as normal. None of these things are normal. These are abnormalities. Once you accept them as part of life they become normal because the majority has joined the gang of unpleasantness. They are all saying, "Unpleasantness is normal. Being nasty to each other is normal. Being nasty to myself is normal." Someone trusted that you would be doing good things at least to yourself and said, "Do unto others what you do unto yourself." I am telling you, never do unto others what you are doing to yourself! By being with people, I know what they are doing to themselves is the worst thing. Fortunately, they are not doing such horrible things to others. Only once in a while they are giving a dose to others, but to themselves they are giving it throughout the day.’
8. ‘If you think hundred percent logically, there is really no possibility of life.’
9. ‘Learning to listen is the essence of living.’
10. ‘Confidence and stupidity are a very dangerous combination, but they generally go together.’
Sourced from Goodreads.