image by Getty Images
When I forgive others, I do so after having forgiven myself. Because I know in my life, I have done things that I am not proud of.
So, here is a list of 11 things that I am sorry for:
1. For being judgemental, at times.
2. For being unapproachable.
3. For giving my ex-boyfriend a reason to call me crazy.
4. For having fed into stereotypes.
5. For not being truthful when I wasn’t interested in someone.
6. For dating two friends at once, twice.
7. For calling myself nasty names.
8. For calling others nasty names.
9. For ever projecting how I feel onto another.
10. For selling myself short.
11. For ever caring what anyone else has said or thought about me.