Image By Unsplash
The newest Climate Report that was published is frightening. Recent claims state that if we continue to emit Greenhouse gases at this current rate, Global Warming will destroy our Environment by 2040.
So, what are we waiting for? If you say The Government, there are ways for you to make a positive impact on The Environment.
Here are 10 of them:
1. Limit your plastic.
2. Recycle and reuse plastic, over and over!
3. Switch to paperless, whether it’s with billing statements or pay stubs, less paper is better.
4. Buy a shopping bag to reuse.
5. Take more public transport.
6. Switch to electric or a hybrid car.
7. Limit your meat consumption.
8. Buy from sustainable and organic farms.
9. Compost when you can.
10. Don’t litter!