Image from Unsplash
We all need support and, the best support often happens when we are going through challenge.
As someone who recently let go of a few toxic people in their life, I know that I need support.
We often think of support being in the form of a person. However, support can also be in the form of affirmations, mantras and quotes.
So, I have compiled a list of quotes to help anyone stayed encouraged during the release of toxicity in their life:
1. ‘A year from now, you will have wished that you had started today.’ -Karen Lambe
2. ‘Just as God opens doors. God closes doors. Don’t get stuck trying to hold on to something that’s over and done.’ - Joel Osteen
3. ‘Do not let the behaviour of others destroy your inner peace.’ - Dalai Lama.
4. ‘To see what is right and not do it is cowardice.’- Confucius
5. ‘If I am not good to myself, how can I expect anyone else to be good to me?’- Maya Angelou
6. ‘Letting go doesn’t mean ignoring a situation.’ - Iyanla Vanzant
7. ‘If friends disappoint you over and over, that’s in large your own fault.’ - Oprah Winfrey
8. ‘Turn your wounds into wisdom.’ - Oprah Winfrey
9. ‘You don’t have to feel guilty about removing toxic people from your life.’ - Daniell Koepke
10. ‘I can make it through the rain. I can stand up once again on my own.’- Mariah Carey