It is clear that we need to improve the state of our environment. So that we can restore what we have destroyed, for ourselves and the later generations.
Here are 10 quotes to help inspire this change:
1. ‘I only get angry when I see waste. When I see people throwing away things we could use.’- Mother Teresa.
2. ‘We don’t have a society if we destroy the environment.’- Margaret Mead.
3. ‘Nature is a miracle we depend on.’ -ANON.
4. ‘If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere.’ Van Gogh.
5. ‘Be a part of the solution; not the pollution.’ - ANON.
6. ‘We make the world we live in and shape our own environment.’- Orison Swett Marden.
7. ‘Take care of The Earth and she will take care of you.’- ANON.
8. The future will either be green or not green at all.’ - Bob Brown
9. ‘The only way forward, if we are going to improve the quality of the environment, is to get everybody on board.’- Richard Rogers.
10. ‘What we are doing to the forests of The World is but a reflection of what we are doing to each other and ourselves.’- Chris Maser.