I have been truly blessed to know this yogi for the many years that I have. He has taught me the most knowledge of all teachers that I have had. He has definitely inspired me over the many years and I hope that he can inspire you.
How long have you been teaching?
I began teaching yoga in 2010.
2. What motivated you to start teaching and what have you learnt from teaching?
I am motivated by my students, friends & teachers and their commitment to change their patterns and own their circumstances.
I've learned that we have a lot in common. We are made up of the same star stuff. The most powerful thing we have is the story we tell ourselves.
3. What is something that you have learnt from a fellow teacher?
My teacher Nevine Michaan would say "Stability is not a feeling, it's a measure."
4. How many times a week do you practice?
5. Who inspires your practice?
I'm most inspired by my elders. Those I know and those whom I don't. It's seeing wisdom in people who continue to maintain a practice to be well adjusted, light and loving.
6. Why is it necessary for you to practice?
Practice provokes me to face truth and grow. Practice allows me to take responsibility of my future and my present.Practice helps me navigate life with more grace and elegance.
7. What message do you like to spread through teaching?
The universe is practical, imaginative and well organized. Spot the patterns and you can participate in writing the story.
8. Where are you currently teaching?
Katonah Yoga Bowery
Yoga to the people
The Yoga Room
9. How has yoga helped your character develop?
Yoga helps me take a pause. Yoga helps me understand others. Yoga reminds me how to get back home.
10.What has kept you practicing all these years?
Patience, curiosity and love.
11. What is your Instagram, Twitter and Facebook name?