Lara Saget is a yoga teacher based out of New York City.
1. What style of yoga do you teach?
Power vinyasa, traditional hot, restorative, and yin
2. What is your intention behind teaching?
To encourage clarity, mindfulness, and expand awareness
3. Who are your mentors in yoga?
All of my teachers, including Amy Matthews and Melissa French.
4. What have they taught you?
That there is always more to learn.
5. Please mention a book that you have read about yoga that has had a positive impact on you?
Yoga Anatomy by Leslie Kaminoff and Amy Matthews
6. What lesson are you currently learning in your Asana practice?
I am learning that plugging the feet into the ground changes the entire body.
7. How often do you practice?
8. How do you implement the other 7 limbs of yoga into your life other than Asana?
I am mindful of the way I move through the world and work towards practicing kindness, patience, and gratitude in everything I do.
9. Why is being present so important to you?
Each moment is the only moment that we have.
10. How can we keep up with you on social media? What is your IG handle and/ FB name?