Dr. Wayne Dyer was born in Detroit, Michigan. Although he sadly passed away in 2015, he left behind a legacy of ways to live your most authentic, peaceful and God-serving life. He has had an impact on my life.
And, I hope that he can do the same for you.
Here are 10 inspiring quotes from him:
1. ‘Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.’
2. ‘f you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.’
3. ‘When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.’
4. ‘You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with’
5. ‘Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into.’
6. ‘How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.’
7. ‘Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.’
8. ‘Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.’
9. ‘When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It's to enjoy each step along the way.’
10. ‘The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.’