As we begin our Financial Freedom course, I thought it fitting to start this week with inspirational quotes by one of the biggest influences in my life, Suze Orman.
Suze Orman is a financial guru who used to own a restaurant and learnt how to finesse financial opportunities through different successful business endeavours; that were not always successful. In other words, she learnt the hard way.
Here are ten quotes from Suze that we hope will inspire you:
1.People first, then money, then things.
2. No one's ever achieved financial fitness with a January resolution that's abandoned by February.
3.In all realms of life it takes courage to stretch your limits, express your power, and fulfill your potential... it's no different in the financial realm.
4. It's better to do nothing with your money than something you don't understand.
5. Many people are in the dark when it comes to money, and I'm going to turn on the lights.
6. The key to making money is to stay invested.
7. True generosity is an offering; given freely and out of pure love. No strings attached. No expectations. Time and love are the most valuable possession you can share.
8. A wise woman recognizes when her life is out of balance and summons the courage to act to correct it, she knows the meaning of true generosity, happiness is the reward for a life lived in harmony, with a courage and grace.
9. I am a big believer that orderliness begets wealth.
10. It’s impossible to map out a route to your destination if you don’t know where you’re starting from.