Image from Unsplash
Whether we like to admit it or not, it is time to get serious about the state of the environment.
According to many reputable scientific sources, we have 12 years to make a change before there is irreversible damage to the environment as we know it.
Here are 15 little things that you can do to make a positive impact on The Environment:
1. Limit your plastic use.
2. Buy recycled glass and plastic- buy from companies that make an effort to recycle.
3. Buy a reusable water bottle.
4. Don’t litter.
5. Recycle properly.
6. Plant a tree!
7. Buy in bulk to reduce how much packaging you use.
8. Swap out your Air-conditioning for a fan and use an Air-conditioning system that uses less energy.
9. Invest in solar power.
10. Invest in an electric car or use public transportation.