The price of peace is underestimated. We cannot do anything well without clarity and peace because the best way to be in control of ourselves, of others and of something is to be at peace.
In the spirit of peace, here are 10 inspiring quotes about peace:
1. ‘The true hero is the one who conquers their own hatred and anger.’ - The 14th Dalai Lama.
2. ‘Your willingness to look at your darkness is what empowers you to change.’- Iyanla Vanzant.
3. ‘ If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude.’- Maya Angelou.
4. ‘Let us forgive each other. Only then will we find peace.’ Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoy.
5. ‘There is no feud. There is only peace and love.’- Oprah Winfrey.
6. ‘Peace is the result of retraining your mind to process life as it is, rather than how you think it should be.’- Dr. Wayne Dyer.
7. ‘We can never make peace on the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.’ The 14th Dalai Lama.
8. ‘If you want to truly enjoy your life, you must be at peace with yourself first.’- Joel Osteen.
9. ‘Life is full of peace-stealers. If you’re going to live in peace, you have to put some boundaries up and not allow them in.’ - Joel Osteen.
10. ‘Give up being right. Instead radiate peace, harmony, love, and laughter from your heart.’ -Deepak Chopra.