I used to spend so much time searching for love in other people and material things. Because of this, I noticed that I attracted people who were desperate for love and attention as I, too, was desperate for it.
One day, I switched on the TV to find Deepak Chopra on the OWN network. He was advising a young lady who said that she had trouble finding love. He told her to become love and to choose love so that she could authentically attract it.
I decided to incorporate this into my life, particularly my yoga practice. Every three months, I do a thirty-day hot yoga challenge. This time I decided to choose love for thirty days.
Here are 10 reasons why I chose and continue to choose love:
1. I choose love because love is the most powerful energy in the universe.
2. I choose love because now, more than ever, it’s important to choose love.
3. I choose love because when love is gone, nothing remains.
4. I choose love because we are all worthy of love of it.
5. I choose love because love heals.
6. I choose love because love soothes.
7. I choose love because love is the height of appreciation.
8. I choose love because love is real.
9. I choose love because love is the foundation of every healthy relationship.
10. I choose love because love is for all.