Smoothies can be a great way to supplement your diet, not a meal replacement.
Especially as it becomes colder in The Northern Hemisphere, they can be a great way to amp up your immune system and keep you cold- free throughout the Winter.
I drink this every time that I start to feel ill. And, I truly believe that this and my healthy lifestyle are the reason why I haven’t been sick in years.
You will need (all organic ingredients):
• an inch-piece of ginger
• a tablespoon of black cumin oil
• a teaspoon of organic greens in powder form.
• a cup and a half of almond milk
• a spoon of rice protein.
• a pinch of nutmeg.
• a banana
• a handful of blackberries.
• handful of ice cubes.
• Blend all ingredients together!
*Serves up to 2 people.