You will need (all organic ingredients)
• A bunch of romaine lettuce.
• Mini sweet peppers
• 3 stems of Parsley w/ the leaves
• A teaspoon of olive oil
• A pinch of salt
• Some black pepper
• sunflower seeds
• Optional add tofu or tuna as extra protein.
How to make it:
1. Wash all veggies, please?
2. Chop lettuce, sweet peppers and parsley and place in a bowl.
3. Mix olive oil, salt and black pepper into salad.
4. Garnish salad with sunflower seeds
5. Add extra protein if you like.
6. Enjoy! 😀
Serves 1-2 people.