As Sadghuru says, ‘Love is not something you do, it is something you are’.
Love can be described as many different things but hateful, vengeful and resentful is not one of those things that it can embody. Sometimes when we love someone, we forget what love is and we get caught up in negativity and battles because of our own past hurt, judgements and cloudy perspectives.
So, I came up with a list of 12 affirmations of what love would say if love could speak.
1. I am pure.
2. You are worthy of me.
3. I am not a competition.
4. I do not equal jobs, money, titles, weight and security.
5. I require work.
6. The most of me you will feel, is within yourself.
7. I am the most powerful force on the planet.
8. Even though some people resist me, I always win.
9. I heal and unite people, out of free-will.
10. If you want to embrace me truly, you have to be honest with yourself.
11. I do not require domination or control.
12. Manipulation and I are two very different things.